The next thing I did was search for jobs in my hometown of Weston, FL. Right away I noticed there were many more jobs, ten, but none were in my hometown. They were all in neighboring towns such as Miami, Miramar, Boca Raton, and Coconut Creek. There were three permanent jobs and seven temporary. The permanent jobs were in Education, Sales, and Engineering. One job caught my eye though, it was temporary, but does require technological skills because it is in the Electronics industry. The job title was Sale Career Opportunity with leading Technology Company. Most of these jobs seem like good, mid to upper level jobs.
The last thing I searched for was jobs in a city I might want to live in when I'm older. So I searched for jobs in New York City and thirty job results came up (I expected a lot more). About 90% of the jobs were either temporary or contract jobs, only a handful (four) were permanent. All jobs varied from low to high level jobs and seemed pretty good to me. One job that stuck out to me was in the Sales industry and was permanent. The job title was a Business Development Manager-IT services. This job definitely requires some literacies within the technological realm.
All in all most of the permanent jobs required a higher level of education compared to the temporary/contract jobs.
1 comment:
That's pretty interesting that there's only 30 jobs offered in New York. I got more than that in Milwaukee, which is a considerably smaller city. Anyway, other than that, I got pretty much the same gist from this assignment. Better and more permanent jobs require more education and experience. Not too shocking haha. Nice work man.
Post a Comment