In making it, I did try my best to make it look like myself, because usually when I play my Wii I play with friends or family. So in playing with them, I want to make it seem like I am actually playing in the game. Unfortunately in playing with my friends, they some surprisingly do not want to look like there Mii so they make Miis like this,
or this,
I say surprisingly because I really wanted my wii character to look like me so it represents me playing the game. And they didn't really care.
In addition to having a Mii, I decided to get one of my friends to make me in my Sims game. I couldn't make it myself because I really do not want to see myself in the game.I don't want to see myself there because you can have the option to see Sims get older, or how possible children may look, and I do not want to see that process happening, even though it may not be the "real" process. It's pretty real for me, I do not want to see myself age, I just find it pretty weird to want to see.
Oh I also have a South Park avatar for work. At StudentPrint once you are on the team, its like a tradition to make one.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment