Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Reviewing Blog Posts

Surprisingly, I noticed that my blog post seem to get better overtime. I seem to be getting more comfortable and use to the information. In some blog post in the middle of the year however, I can tell that I was just doing the work to get it over with so I can move on to the next thing. I also realized that as the year progressed my post became more timely. In the beginning I would usually forget to do something or hold it off later because I had other work to do.

The language I used changed over time. It became more well thought-out, and I eventually was able to express myself in different lights. My personality came out through the content that we discussed. The topics weren't as boring as I thought they would be so it made them easier to talk about. It also helped me understand certain parts of the class better, and how the real world directly relates to class.

Overall reviewing my blog posts was an interesting experience. Even though it was awkward I got to understand myself better. I noticed my writing style and the trends in them which has changed. My understanding of the class changed over time, I feel like I have improved drastically. It's weird to think that this will be one of my last blog post. Soon my freshmen year would be almost over as well as this class. It would be interesting if later on in life I look back at these posts (because they are engraved the internet) and reflect on this whole experience again.

No comments: