I enjoy all types of music. Honestly. Anything from Bon Iver to Waka Flocka Flame, I'm there and jamming along. I also play piano and the occasional ukulele at parties. Sometime this year, you'll probably see me running around campus or playing futsol at the SERF because I also love sports! In my free time, you'll also find me watching movies or tv shows. I hate to admit it, but Netflix is one of my best friends. (Just don't tell me what happens in Breaking Bad because I'm a season behind.)
I'm incredibly excited to start buckling down with classes. This fig, even from the beginning, has seemed interesting. But now, after one week of class, I'm pumped to start writing and reading everything in sight. It's incredible that we spend so much of our lives online, and I think it's very cool that we're using the tools we're studying (blogs, social networks) to enhance our learning.
1 comment:
I have to admit, I did laugh at your joke at the end.
Post a Comment