Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kaden Greenfield's totally tubular intro

Hi sorry for being late I'm bad.

I'm Kaden Greenfield. I originally hail from Sioux Falls, SD, but currently live in Stillwater, MN, near St. Paul. I'm interested in music (mainly indie and alternative), movies, politics/news, literature, and the Internet, which is why I find myself in this FIG. I'm also in the FIG because I find it to be a fascinating, novel way of exploring releveant media, but at the same time knocking out generals.

I'm thinking of double majoring in Comm Arts and Journalism, hoping to gain acceptance to each major by the end of this school year. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my life, but I'm hoping to find some answers at UW, just like everyone else.

On campus I plan to get involved with the Daily Cardinal right away, the College Democrats of UW-Madison, and possibly WSUM. We'll see how things go though, if I get a job or not. 

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @kadgreenfi. I like to think my tweets are sarcastic and dry...maybe they're not though. Hahaha. 

No comments: