Hi there everyone! I’m Gabriella Struger and I’m from just
outside of Cleveland, Ohio. I attended a small Catholic school called Beaumont
School for Girls. As if it isn't completely obvious, it is an all-girls school.
Back in Ohio, I have twin brothers who are younger than me. Also, I have quite
a few pets, which include two dogs (German Short haired Pointers), a chubby
orange and white kitty, two ducks, a snake, a tree frog, and thirteen fish (yes
I have named all of them). My hobbies include horseback riding
and volunteering at the local therapeutic riding center. My time spent helping
children with mental and/or physical disabilities while combining my passion
for horses has been an extremely rewarding experience. Oh, and over the summer
I went on a nine day trip to Scotland. While there, I fell in love with the
country and the rich culture. Although, throughout the entire trip I tried to
figure out how I could fit a sheep in my suitcase. Hey, you can’t blame me,
sheep are really cute!
I find the whole concept of the class “The Information Society”
interesting. I want to understand more about technology and how society not
only uses it, but also how society is shaped by it. At the moment I am interesting in
studying Computer Science geared towards video game design and development. I finds
this ever changing and competitive field extremely interesting and highly
rewarding. Hey, maybe someday I’ll work on the next big game series! Who knows
what I’ll do, I’m just at the crossroads of my life and I might as well pick
one road and see where it leads.
If anyone is interested, you can follow me on Twitter @EllaStruger , find me on Facebook, or if you're a member of roosterteeth.com find me at Ella_Lunas. Best of luck to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment