Monday, September 30, 2013

Te'Asia's Digital Puppet

If a geographical research team searched me on the internet and ask the question, "Okay, so who's Te'Asia?". The results would be something along the lines of  this:
-Search her number on yellow pages:
  • She is a Sprint mobile phone user in DC.
-Search her zip code in fact finder: 
  • She's 1 out of 35,653
  • She makes about $30,000 in her household
  • She is most likely 30 years old
  • She most likely graduated from High School
  • She is most likely not forien born
  • She may not live below the poverty level
  • Most likely not a veteran
-Search Facebook:
  • Name is Te'Asia Capies or Tea
  • She lives and is from DC
  • Favorite books = Twilight Saga and Flipped
  • Favorite movies = My Soul To Take, Easy A, and Bridge to Terribithia
  • Favorite TV show = Bad Girls Club
  • She likes alot of random things
  • There are other people that exist with the same last name as her
-Search her name on Google
  • Pictures of how she looks: African American, Female, Young
  • High School = Thurgood Marshall Academy
  • Posse Scholar 
  • 4th person to win Posse at her school
  • worked at ArtLab+ at the Hirshorn meuseam during a summer
  • Was in the Warrior Review at the school
  • Was in Green Club at her school
  • Might be in line to own a wedding candy shop
-Search her email on Google:
  • She has something to do with the R&B group TLC
In all I think although you can find out alot about me, there is so much more to know. Even if some of the information you can find about me is a little silly, I wish there was more information out there about me that is actually true. Because I am not apart of the group TLC, I am not 30, and I don't have a favorite of anything really. There is actually no bad information or inappropriate information that is out their representing me which is good. However, I would love for someone to just be able to search my name and find out more about the person I am. On the other hand I am also glad that there is not too much info about me out there because I have less of a chance for someone to still my identity, go to my address, or do something crazy like threaten my family or my life. So for me, my digital puppet is both a loss and a gain to have.

No comments: