Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cat Edquist introduction

Cat Edquist

Hi fig! I'm Cat Edquist and I live in Cedarburg which is about 30 minutes away from Milwaukee. I went to an all girls high school called DSHA but I promise I'm not that weird. In high school I played field hockey, soccer, and I was on the downhill ski team. I was also involved in community service. For fun I like to hang out with friends, watch Netflix (probably too much), ski, go camping/be outside, and eat Nutella. Weird I know but I need to be honest with myself. I also love music! Anything from Head and the Heart to ghetto jams to random instrumental mashups on YouTube.

I took this fig because I spend too much time on the Internet.
Well also I'm really interested in learning all about how it influences our lives and society in general. Let's be real one of the first things I do in the morning is check Twitter/Facebook/email. I can't wait to read and write about how much the advancement of the Internet (and social networking in general) has had an impact on how we form relationships and access information.

I'm really excited to get to know everyone and get into classes! If anyone is interested in forming study groups I would definitely be on board. And feel free to follow me on Twitter (username=my name) or friend me on Facebook!



No comments: