Saturday, September 7, 2013

Te'Asia's Introduction

Okay so I'm Te'Asia. My hometown is Washington DC, in the Southeast area. I have two older sisters that are wayyyy older than me, 3 nephews, and 1 niece and they are all back home in DC. I have a pretty big extended family as well. I also have 2 turtles. I had alot more pets in the past.


 I enjoy shopping, trying new foods, photography, dancing  laughing, and trying new things. I want to try everything at least once. I really want to ride in a hot air balloon one day, visit almost every historical landmark, be in a flash mob, ride a segway, and I need to learn how to swim. I also enjoy meeting new people. I usually come off as pretty quiet at first, but give me time and that will all change. I want to be in some type of theater club here or photography club, I am also up for any club that involves free food. I am not really into sports, the only sports I am semi good at is kickball and soccer. I do actually like to play some video games but I am not a master at them, I try my best. I love racing games and dancing games though so I can probably beat a couple people in that. 


During the summer I spent most of my time to get to know my Posse better so there wasn't much excitement besides the activities we did together.. like we went zip lining and other activities like that. What interest me about this class is the fact that it will cover so much and I will be able to learn and see information, and the use of the internet, in a different way. My goals for the class is to pass, learn a lot,grow in the process, and connect with others in our FIG.

No comments: