Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ciara Bridges's Intro Something or Other.

Hi everyone!
         I apologize for being 37.2 different types of late, but there's always a time to learn, right? 
I was grown and raised in Chicago, Illinois, the giant city with the Willis SEARS Tower. I graduated high school from Gwendolyn Brooks College Prep. which is a selective school in the city. Although I wish I had more siblings, I sadly only have one older brother who is three years older than me, which makes him 20. 
         It's interesting fact time! I'm 5'11" which generally elicits the reaction, "Wow, you're tall!". I'm 1/16th Choctaw American Indian and African-American. My time is usually spent browsing tumblr, Youtube, Twitter, and whatever else the internet has to offer which is why I took this FIG. What else? I have a hand in many different activities, including rowing (crew), theater, poetry, and comedy. By comedy, I mean I tell horrible jokes and hope that no one thinks they're too cheesy. I'm also pretty open to trying new things because I believe in diving headfirst into completely abstract activities!
         The highlight of my summer was definitely going to Lollapalooza in Chicago, which s a GIGANTIC music festival which features a variety of musicians like Major Lazer, Lana Del Rey, The Killers, Twenty-One Pilots, Two Door Cinema Club, etc. I listen to many different types of music so you can probably tell I really enjoyed this. My musical tastes include but are most emphatically not limited to: The Cinematic Orchestra, Two Door Cinema Club, Azealia Banks, Avicii, Daft Punk, The Smiths, Drake, J. Cole, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Brian Eno, and a LOT more. 
        I feel like I've given an accurate general gist of myself in so many words. I am extremely pleased that I got into the Internet and Society FIG and I hope everyone talks to me. I'm friendly, I swear. 
        Peace out, y'all!

Post Scriptum-I have an undying love for red velvet anything. OK. Bye now. 

No comments: