Friday, December 20, 2013
My Blog Posts
Looking back through my old posts, they certainly range in style of representation of myself as a student. Some were very straightforward and did not have a personal touch, such as when we had to talk about a film that we found about the Information Society. I was pretty to the point, and was trying my best to resemble ideas about the information society. Others were personalized and presented good ideas about what I have learned from this class, such as the post from when we had to refrain from technology. However, I have realized that in these blog spots, I have represented myself in my best form as student. I went way more into detail in these posts than I would in discussion, and provided a lot more perspective than I usually do, which was actually kind of surprising for me to realize. In my writing assignments and exams, I was very formal, while in the blog posts, I had an opportunity to be a little more informal, and provide a personal perspective while still relaying ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment